Creates an effect that mimics an intense snowstorm with snow falling sideways.
- Orientation - Controls the orientation of the display area (matrix).
Speed - How fast the snowflakes move.
Count - How many snowflakes are in the effect at any given time.
Length - The length of the tail on each snowflake.
Reverse Direction - When checked, snowflakes move from left to right. When unchecked, snowflakes move from right to left.
Color Type - Controls the type of color for the snowstorm.
- Rainbow - Cycles through a rainbow of colors.
- Range - Each snowflake will be a single color selected from a range between the defined colors.
- Palette - Each snowflake will be one of the specific colors/gradients defined in the color list.
- Gradient - Uses gradients in the color list for each individual snowflake.
Color - Selects the color gradients used by Color Types Range, Pallette, and Gradient.
- Intensity - This is an overall brightness intensity curve over the duration of the effect. This is a legacy parameter, consider using intensity overlay layers instead.