Creates an effect that simulates wrapping garland around a tree. This effect is best used on megatrees.
- Orientation - Controls the orientation of the display area (matrix).
Speed: - How fast the garlands are drawn around the tree.
Overall Intensity - The overall intensity envelope of the entire effect over the duration of the effect.
Color - One or more colors or gradients to be applied to the text. One color will be applied to each line of text.
Intensity - The intensity of the tree background over the duration of the effect.
Branch Direction - The direction in which the branches are drawn (Up, Down, Left, Right, Up/Right, Up/Left, Down/Right, Down/Left, Alternate, None).
Branches - The number of branches to divide the tree into. Determines the number of garland rings to apply to the tree.
Color Type - How colors are applied to the garlands.
- Static - One color/gradient per garland level.
- Twinkle - Each pixel in the garland twinkles thru the defined colors.
- Alternate Segment - Each swagged segment of garland is colored alternately through the list of defined colors.
- Alternate Pixel - Each pixel is colored by rotating through the list of defined colors.
Color - One or more colors/gradients used to color the garlands around the tree.
Blend - Adjusts the amount of blending or tapering of each branch level.
Blend Direction - Determines the direction of the blend.