Creates an effect simulating the geometric patterns created by a children’’s spirograph geometric drawing toy. This effect creates moving flower type effects. When setting the controls for this effect, it is helpful to understand the actual toy it is based upon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirograph
- Orientation - Controls the orientation of the display area (matrix).
Speed - The speed at which the pattern is drawn.
Outer Circle Radius - The radius of the inner circle.
InnerCircle Radius - The radius of the outer circle.
Spirographs - The number of circles (roulette curves) that make up the spirograph.
Distance - A fixed distance between the circles
Color Range - When color type is set to Standard, this defines what part of the range of colors is used.
Animate Distance - Uses a variable distance instead of a fixed distance. Creates a sense of growth in the pattern.
Color Type - Controls how color is applied to the effect.
- Standard - Uses the defined colors/gradients in order from center outward.
- Rainbow - Draws in completely random colors.
- Random - Uses only the defined colors randomly.
Gradients - One or more colors used to shade the effect.
- Intensity - This is an overall brightness intensity curve over the duration of the effect. This is a legacy parameter, consider using intensity overlay layers instead.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.